Embroidery services Based in London, Fast Service
ELE – Logo Stitch Clothing Embroidery Services and T shirts printing Online:
ELE are a UK based clothing company, providing clothing embroidery, logo embroidery, polo shirt embroidery and t shirt embroidery services.
Our staff carry out All embroidery Work:
Just what is embroidery work? Do I really have to have my company logo stitch embroidered onto my golf shirt and t shirts? Isn’t word of mouth good enough anymore, every single time someone turns up at my place of work they are wearing polo shirts or t shirts with embroidery logos and their company name on it. That’s it, I’m off to investigate the entire world of the embroider and screen printing worker.
Clothing Company Logo, Logo Stitch:
We are located in London and also are experts in the world of corporate branding. We manage our own embroidery machines and silk screen printing machines. We can Produce your clothing company logo virtually any logo with embroidery. And screen Printing Even with fine detail.
Embroidery logo stitch machines only pull off what the digitiser, (this is actually the individual who redraws your logo in stitch form for the embroidery machine to read) gives them and that’s the key. We offer the best digitising at competitive rates.
Clothing Company Logos
Your typical embroidery fabric company logo design is a left breast logo, followed by a larger in size print on the shoulder of a selected polo shirt or t shirt. Other well-known items incorporate baseball caps, fleece jackets, laptop bags and corporate shirts. All look excellent if time is taken whenever reproducing your custom logo designs for embroidery or screen printing. As Professionals We have actually taken the word customised and made it our own. Experts in customized corporate clothing customized embroidery and customized screen printing.
Fundamental guidelines for corporate branding/embroidery and uniform custom logo design printing.
1. Select your business uniform logo with its own embroidery/printing facility, why go to a middle man– We have our own in house embroidery and also screen printing machines.
2. Keep your logo simple — with regard to embroidery purposes the number of colours is not an issue as you can have up to 6 if you chose embroidery. Whereas with screen printing you have to be careful as the set– up costs are per colour.
3. Small-sized or big designs? Large embroidery designs on the backside of polo shirts, jackets and fleece’s are visually really impressive yet may be expensive, talk to Utilizing us for very competitive prices. Scaled-down logos for example left breast or on the upper arms of polo shirts are very nice ways of advertising your company. For bigger designs with less colours screen printing might possibly be a superior option primarily on t shirts.
Business Wear/ Embroidery Designs Shirts
4. Business Clothing/ Business wear– Be savvy in your choice of fashion, ask yourself the questions– would I wear this, are sport shirts the best option, t shirts are less costly but do they reflect the image my service company wants to illustrate.
5. Cost– the big concern– Some company’s put company clothing way down the list of items to spend their money on. A polo shirt with an embroidery logo on not only gives your potential customer a visual picture of who you are it also lets your team members know you expect them to be professional. Image is everything and we can help with that.
6. Get ahead of the competition– most people always look to the head so put a baseball cap with you customized embroidery company logo on it.